Special Assistance for Passengers with Reduced Mobility (PRM) / Divyang
New Goa Manohar International Airport is equipped to provide
services to passengers with reduced mobility.
Passengers that require mobility assistance may follow the below guidelines:
- 1. Contact the airline carrier in advance and book wheelchair.
If information was not given beforehand, nothing to worry about, assistance can also
be requested at the airline counters.
Park your vehicle at the reserved drop-off points.
Other additional facilities to ensure a comfortable experience for Passengers with
Reduced Mobility are:
- 1. Signage has been provided to ensure your smooth passage through the
- 2. All information desks are PRM friendly
- 3. Lifts are equipped with Braille coded keys to guide passengers to
the right levels
- 4. Special PRM friendly washrooms
- 5. Exclusive check in counters â€“ B01 and A05
- 6. Reserved seating areas at various locations
- 7. Buggy services are available after security check on request to take
you to the boarding gate
- 8. Staff at New Goa Manohar International Airport is trained to make
your travel experience easy and will be available to assist you on request at any of
the information counter in the terminal building.